Located in Chorley, Ramada by Wyndham Chorley South is within a 10-minute drive of British Commercial Vehicle Museum and Cuerden Valley Park. This hotel is 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from University of Bolton Stadium and 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Haydock Park Racecourse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- British Commercial Vehicle Museum - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Worden Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Cuerden Valley Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Monkey Magic - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Botany Bay Mill Shopping Centre - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Astley Hall - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Turbary Woods Owl and Bird of Prey Sanctuary - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Museum of Lancashire - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Brockholes Nature Reserve - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Longton Brickcroft Nature Reserve - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Avenham Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- St. Wilfrid's Church - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- St Walburge's Church - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
- Miller Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Manchester Airport (MAN) - 64.5 km / 40.1 mi
- John Lennon Airport (LPL) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi .The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Chorley South is Manchester Airport (MAN).
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at Junction Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.