With a stay at Mamas by the sea B&B; in Cape Sable Island, you'll be 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Archelaus Smith Museum and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Old Meeting House Museum. This beach bed & breakfast is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Seal Island Lighthouse Museum and 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Western Counties Military Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Archelaus Smith Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Old Meeting House Museum - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Seal Island Lighthouse Museum - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Western Counties Military Museum \- 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- Barrington Woolen Mill - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Chapel Hill Museum and Observation Tower - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Shag Harbour Incident Interpretive Centre - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Samuel Wood Museum - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
- Quinns Meadow Nature Reserve - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
- Crows Neck Nature Reserve - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
- Pubnico Harbour Lighthouse - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
- Spinneys Heath Nature Reserve - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
- Black Loyalist Heritage Society - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
- Acadian Museum of Pubnicos - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.