AVOID Roach infested hotel!!
Reviewed 11 September, 2021
AVOID, roaches everywhere!!
Excessive loud drilling sounds in the morning, with a GM MANAGER that did not help. Or willing to compensate in anyway.
Highly suggest to avoid this place, unless you like sleeping with roaches, and loud sounds.
Reviewed 9 September, 2021
I've been around the world and stayed in hundreds of hotel and this is the 2nd worst... between the roaches, ride desk, giant fans circulating stank thru the lobby, and workers on the balcony at 8am Radisson will never have my business again and I suggest you stay away as well
Reviewed 5 September, 2021
Wish there was a way to give this hotel 0 stars. This is how terrible our experience was with the facility and the people. 1 star for location being right on the beach.
We had booked "Business King" with Radisson agent. He promised us that since we are paying for "upgrade", our room is ocean-front (not side-view, but FRONT). So, we canceled another reservation and lost deposit there, just so we could get to this ocean-front room. Jennifer Stanley at front desk told us we had only got a standard room. She told us to prove what the agent had told us. The most rude person and she told us we can forfeit our deposit and go back home. Their website says Business rooms some with free breakfast and drinks - NOPE!!! Hotel DOES NOT honor anything they advertise and treat the customers horribly. We showed our reservation for business - but she could not care less.
We stayed in the crappy room - there was nothing to show it was "business". Overlooking the parking lot with lights that were going bad so they flashed all night. No in-room safe, no hand sanitizer - even though they advertise it. No complimentary water. Basic roach motel.
Shower has been updated in the sense that it had new tiles. But they forgot to hook it up to cold water, so it only had hot water which dripped a few drops at a time.
Breakfast at their restaurant was the saddest I have ever had, and the server acted like she would rather not be working.
The only thing hotel will do is post a "sorry" and "hope you come back", which is like insult to injury. We will NEVER EVER go back there to be insulted and harassed. We left the next day because why put oneself through this much poor experience.
Reviewed 30 July, 2021
I booked this hotel because it was a beachfront hotel which this is one of the few positive things I can say about this hotel.
First this hotel is waaay overpriced for what you get. At first impression the lobby was clean and looked nice but it stops there. The hotel website shows there is a pool but there was no mention that is closed for maintenance because of the big freeze that happened this past year. There was only one working elevator. Even the service elevator was out so the staff was using the only working elevator. On more than one occasion we waited over 15 minutes just to get on it. Next the rooms were not cleaned. We had trash in both rooms. Bottles and bottle caps everywhere. The bathrooms were not cleaned. There was still sand in the tubs. So we went out to the beach and upon our return we found our tubs were turned on with one of them having the drained plugged. Luckily we were not out all day or I can only imagine the damage that could have happened. Speaking of staff coming in the room, on the day of checkout we had staff enter our rooms multiple times asking us if we were checking out today. There was no knocking of any kind or announcement. They just entered the room. Also when we arrived there was no chairs on the balconies but at some point we suddenly had two chairs on the balconies. One good thing I can say about any of the staff was David, who got us a fresh set of linens on our second day was most helpful and friendly. I don't believe anything was taken but it is still unsettling. Neither room had smoke detectors. They appear to be ripped out of the wall with the wires sticking out. The rooms themselves had no smoke smell but the hallway did. On our second night the fire alarms went off twice. After checking with the front desk we were told there was a short in the main panel and the fire department was never called.
Upon checking out we did get a manager and told them of our list of complaints. We did get some money back but I still cannot in good faith recommend this hotel to anyone.
Very unpleasant stay
Reviewed 8 July, 2021
Our stay was not pleasant to say the least, for several reasons....
1) There was nothing mentioned and nothing on the website mentioning that the pool was closed. And not only was it closed, it was closed for renovations. Which meant that they began working on it EARLY in the mornings, which woke us up on the days we were there for our vacation, so needless to say, we weren't very happy about that.
2) The hotel was overpriced for what it was. I understand you are paying for location, but when you can't even use the pool, it was way too high. Not everyone likes getting in the ocean, so the pool being closed (and us not being told) was a big deal.
3) This hotel offers room service, but there was no phone in our room, so not sure how you are supposed to order room service.
4) We were there for 4 nights. They only half way cleaned our room ONE time and they didn't even change the sheets or make the bed. They only emptied the trash and got us new towels.
5) 2 of the nights that we were there, we had people next to us that were VERY VERY noisy. Children hollering and playing with loud toys, etc. The first night, I FINALLY called the front desk at 11:40 PM to let them know what was going on. The lady I spoke to was very nice and said that she would send security up to take care of it. In which, they did. The second night I called at 11:10 PM and the lady that answered the phone was VERY VERY rude to me, she said they would take care of it the best they could and hang up on me.
6) Very noisy hotel, lots of slamming doors. We try to be considerate of others and not let our door slam....but it is apparent that nobody else does!