Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
"Totally Remodeled?" DON'T BELIEVE IT!
Opinión escrita el 9 de Agosto de 2021
My bathroom certainly wasn't "remodeled" (see 4 photos posted with this review). My stay went from bad to worse:
1) neither room key worked (worn-out keycards and/ or card reader).
2) Turned on heat from A/C unit, air coming out smelled like "burnt urine" (no other way to describe it).
3) floor had soft spots in underlayment throughout room.
4) had to first use foot to flush toilet; after 8 or 9 flushes, it worked well enough to flush by hand.
5) slow-running drain in bathtub, hair in tub and on hair dryer.
6) Crud on hair dryer looks like it had been there for months, if not years.
7) bathroom door refused to latch, no matter how hard you slammed it.
8) room door would not close on its own.
9) several areas of BLACK MOLD GROWTH around bathtub (see attached photos).
10) no TV channel guide, either a paper-printed one or one on TV screen. Is it too much to ask of a motel to provide one of these to an out-of-town guest?
11) no safety stops on 2nd floor windows: any child could easily fall out.
I took videos of inoperable keys and doors refused to close, if anyone at Choice Hotels would care to see (Choice does not provide a way to contact them other than through a survey; no email or social media).
I booked two nights, stayed just one (thank God there was a Hampton Inn right down the road). Clerk provided small discount at check-out, but general manager Urvi Patel's condescending email reply to my survey, insinuating that I somehow made this up ("... and are surprised with your detailed listing of the numerous issues you seemed to find with the hotel...") has left me more angry than ever. "Seemed?" I didn't "seem" to find problems, I REALLY DID find all these problems! I'm now expecting a full refund from Choice hotels, and they should make them take down the "TOTALLY RENOVATED" sign outside, as it's false advertising.
Family road trip
Opinión escrita el 26 de Junio de 2021
This hotel is not renovated even though they said it was. It was fairly clean They staff seemed nice It definitely needs updated The breakfast was typical for covid and not great. The room was big enough and they had 4 towels which lots have only 2 on a double room. I probably would not go back
Opinión escrita el 5 de Abril de 2021
Hotel was clean, quiet, well-kept. Bed was very comfortable. Convenient location just off interstate and close to restaurants and gas stations. Appeared to be effective sanitizing going on. Returned room cards were dropped in a disinfectant solution.
My wedding day was ruined!!
Opinión escrita el 6 de Novembre de 2020
My wedding was ruined by the rude owner of the Clarion Pointe hotel!! The owner would not let us in the room until 2pm when we still needed to finish setting up. Do NOT book an event at this hotel!! The reception hall was not even complete with renovations, there were still holes in the walls for outlets!! The reception hall was also $65 PER HOUR!! Sure we paid the money, a whopping $325, but they expected us to pay more to finish setting up, and would not let us in. The owner was being very rude and disrespectful, and even rolled her eyes at me, THE BRIDE!! This was the absolute WORST hotel I ever stayed at!! I repeat, DO NOT book an event, or even a regular room at this hotel!!
Opinión escrita el 27 de Septiembre de 2020
Great hotel! Super clean, right off the freeway and staff was extremely helpful and nice! Would recommend others to stay here. Nothing bad to comment. We had a king size bed, Super comfortable. Room was nice, air worked great and tv was great.