Located in Valsamoggia, Hotel Elefante Bianco is within a 15-minute drive of Ducati Museum and Unipol Arena. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Piazza Maggiore and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Lamborghini Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gelato Museum Carpigiani - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Azienda Agricola Martelli Winery - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Ca' la Ghironda Modern Art Museum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Ducati Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Parish of Bazzano - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Martyrs of the Panaro Monument - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Bazzano Clock Tower - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Unipol Arena - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Pagani Factory - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Ospedale Maggiore di Bologna - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Palazzo Sanuti Bevilacqua Degli Ariosti - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Stadio Renato Dall'Ara - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Centro Meridiana - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Arco del Meloncello - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Porta San Felice - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Elefante Bianco is Bologna Airport (BLQ) - 12.8 km / 8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.