In the heart of Deadwood, Hampton Inn Deadwood at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort, SD is within a 5-minute drive of Days of '76 Museum and Broken Boot Gold Mine. This casino hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tatanka: Story of the Bison and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Black Hills National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cadillac Jacks Casino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Mineral Palace Casino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Adams Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Silverado - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Days of '76 Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Adams House Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Broken Boot Gold Mine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Black Hills National Forest \- 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Homestake Gold Mine - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Terry Peak Ski Area - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Deadwood at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort, SD is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 84.8 km / 52.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 37-inch flat-screen televisions are provided, with cable programming available. Conveniences include safes and minibars, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy American cuisine at Lizzie Burgers, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Deadwood? This hotel has facilities measuring 1259 square feet (117 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.