Located in Middletown, Hampton Inn Middletown is a 4-minute drive from Frog Hollow Golf Club and 8 minutes from Historic Houses of Odessa. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Back Creek Golf Club and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from C and D Canal Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Frog Hollow Golf Club - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Historic Houses of Odessa - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Back Creek Golf Club - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- C and D Canal Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Frightland - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Lums Pond State Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Bohemia Vista Marina - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Mount Harmon Plantation - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Elkton Indoor Tennis - 25 km / 15.6 mi
- Fort Delaware State Park - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
- Union Hospital - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- Historical Society of Cecil County - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- Fort DuPont State Park - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Middletown is Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) - 132.2 km / 82.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite to eat at BOB EVANS, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.