With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center in Austin (Downtown Austin), you'll be steps from Sixth Street and 7 minutes by foot from Austin Convention Center. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Lady Bird Lake and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from South Congress Avenue. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sixth Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Frost Bank Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Museum of the Weird - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Austin Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Paramount Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Austin Children's Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- St. Mary's Cathedral \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Rainey Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lady Bird Lake \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Austin City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Moody Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi 360 Condominiums - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Austin Public Library - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite at Starbucks Coffee, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel features 6600 square feet (613 square meters) of event facilities.