Located in East Syracuse, DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Erie Canal Museum and Destiny USA. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Museum of Science and Technology and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Landmark Theatre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Brooklawn Golf Course - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Palace Theater - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Old Erie Canal Historic State Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Le Moyne College - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Shoppingtown Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- NBT Bank Stadium - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Central New York Regional Market - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- ArtRage Gallery - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Museum of International Masks and Puppets - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Central New York Playhouse - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Destiny USA - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi 5 Wits Adventure - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- WonderWorks - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Jazz Central Theater - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- E.M. Mills Rose Garden - 9.6 km / 6 mi .The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse is Hancock Intl. Airport (SYR) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite to eat at Seasons Tavern, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in East Syracuse? This hotel has facilities measuring 16006 square feet (1487 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).