With a stay at Tawas Bay Beach Resort in East Tawas, you'll be on the beach, just a 3-minute walk from Lake Huron and 9 minutes by foot from Iosco County Historical Museum. This beach hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Huron-Manistee National Forest and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Dewey Durant Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Huron - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Iosco County Historical Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Huron-Manistee National Forest - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Dewey Durant Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Ascension St. Joseph Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Tawas City Park Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Gateway Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Tawas Point Lighthouse - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Tawas Point State Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Tawas Creek Golf and Country Club - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Corsair Ski Trails - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Lumberman's Monument Visitor Center - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Huron Breeze Golf Club - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Lakewood Shores Resort - Serradella Golf Course - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
- Arenac County Historical Museum - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi .The preferred airport for Tawas Bay Beach Resort is Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.) - 128.2 km / 79.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy American cuisine at Bikinis Beach Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.