With a stay at Lagos Del Calafate in El Calafate (Macrozona Meseta Cerro Calafate), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Santa Teresita del Nino Jesus Church and Gnome Village. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Calafate History Exhibition Hall and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Laguna Nimez. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Plaza de los Pioneros - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Santa Teresita del Nino Jesus Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Argentinian Museum of Toys - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Gnome Village - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- El Calafate Historical Interpretation Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Calafate History Exhibition Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- El Calafate Regional Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Anfiteatro Del Bosque - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Laguna Nimez - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Bahia Redonda - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Lake Argentino - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Walichu Caves - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
- Glaciarium - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Lonesome Island - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Puerto Irma Ruines - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi .The preferred airport for Lagos Del Calafate is El Calafate (FTE-Comandante Armando Tola Intl.) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurante Patagonia, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.