When you stay at Kaiafas Lake Hotel in Zacharo, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kaiafa Lake. This hotel is 18 mi (29 km) from Ancient Olympia and 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Archimedes Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kaiafa Lake - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Archimedes Museum - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Museum of the History of the Olympic Games - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
- Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Klio's Honey Farm - 26 km / 16.1 mi
- Kalo Nero Beach - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Ancient Olympia - 29 km / 18 mi
- Kartela - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
- Peristeria Mycenean Tomb - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
- Castle of Kyparissia - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
- Foloi Oak Forest - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
- Agios Andreas - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
- Skafidia Monastery - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
- Pontikókastro - 41.8 km / 25.9 mi
- Port of Katakolo - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi .The preferred airport for Kaiafas Lake Hotel is Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.) - 80.9 km / 50.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Kaiafas Lake Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.