With a stay at Saparo Resort in Embilipitiya, you'll be 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Udawalawe National Park and 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Tangalle Beach. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Udawalawe Reservoir. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Udawalawe Reservoir \- 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Sankhapala Raja Maha Viharaya & Phussadewa Tomb - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Udawalawe National Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Mau Ara Lake - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Madunagala Hot Spring - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Maduwanwela Walawwa - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
- Waulpane Cave - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Ereporu Ganga Waterfalls - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
- Kahandamodara Beach - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
- Kalamatiya Bird Sanctuary - 37.1 km / 23 mi
- Shangri-La's Golf and Country Club - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
- Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
- Rekawa Beach - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi .
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.