When you stay at I Cinque Pini in Follonica, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute walk of ex Tony's and State Natural Reserve Tomboli Follonica. This beach inn is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Cala Violina and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from MAGMA Museum of Cast Iron Arts of Maremma. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ex Tony's - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- State Natural Reserve Tomboli Follonica - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Amedeo Modigliani Civic Art Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Church of San Leopoldo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Palazzo Granducale - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- MAGMA Museum of Cast Iron Arts of Maremma \- 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Acquavillage Follonica - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Luna Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Scarlino Marina - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Cala Martina - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
- Cala Violina - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Castello di Scarlino - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Pascia Glam Beach - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Aquarium Mondo Marino - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Calidario Terme Etrusche - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.