A stay at Red Roof Inn Forsyth places you in the heart of Forsyth, a 3-minute drive from Monroe County Hospital and 6 minutes from Georgia Public Safety Training Center. This hotel is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Macon Coliseum and 24 mi (38.6 km) from Mercer University. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Monroe County Hospital - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
- High Falls State Park - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- First United Methodist Church - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Gordon State College \- 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
- The Shoppes at River Crossing - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
- Jarrell Plantation - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Indian Springs State Park - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Gachet Home - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- Wesleyan College - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Dauset Trails Nature Center - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Macon Little Theatre - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
- Museum of Arts and Sciences - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
- Middle Georgia State University - Macon Campus - Main Campus - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) - 94.2 km / 58.5 mi
- Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional) - 53.2 km / 33 mi .The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Forsyth is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.