When you stay at Travelodge by Wyndham Fort Bragg in Fort Bragg, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Glass Beach and Triangle Tattoo Museum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from MacKerricher State Park and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Skunk Train. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Triangle Tattoo Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- MacKerricher State Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Skunk Train - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Glass Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Pudding Creek Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Otis R. Johnson Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- C.V. Starr Community Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Pomo Bluffs Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Noyo Harbor - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Laguna Point Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Sea Glass Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Inglenook Fen-Ten Mile Dunes Nature Preserve - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Jughandle State Natural Reserve \- 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Caspar Headlands State Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi .The preferred airport for Travelodge by Wyndham Fort Bragg is Eureka, CA (ACV- Arcata - Eureka) - 239.5 km / 148.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe One serving guests of Travelodge by Wyndham Fort Bragg. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.