With a stay at Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, you'll be a 2-minute drive from Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort and 8 minutes from Partnach Gorge. This 4-star hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Eibsee and 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from Zugspitze. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ludwig Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Richard Strauss Institute - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Olympic Hill - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Richard Strauss Platz - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Museum Aschenbrenner - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Partnach Gorge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi 3 Standard-Tonihütten-Downhill - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Werdenfels Castle Ruins - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Kramerplateauweg Hiking Trail - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Kuhfluchtwasserfälle - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Strandbad Pflegersee - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Waxenstein - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi 4 Olympia-Downhill \- 11.1 km / 6.9 mi .The preferred airport for Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen is Kranebitten Airport (INN) - 57 km / 35.4 mi.
Stay in one of 117 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Garmisch-Partenkirchen? This hotel has facilities measuring 4618 square feet (429 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.