Located in Minehead, Edgcott House is within a 15-minute walk of Exford Memorial Hall and Parish Church of St. Mary Magdalene. This guesthouse is 9 mi (14.4 km) from Exmoor National Park and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Dunkery Beacon. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Exford Memorial Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Parish Church of St. Mary Magdalene - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Dunkery Beacon \- 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
- Tarr Steps Clapper Bridge - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Greencombe Gardens - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Exmoor National Park - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Porlock Weir Harbour - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
- Dunster Working Watermill - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Dunster Dolls Museum - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
- Dunster Castle - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Wimbleball Lake Activities Centre - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Watersmeet House - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Sillery Sands Beach - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Holnicote Estate - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Allerford Museum - 22 km / 13.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 102.7 km / 63.8 mi
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL) - 194.9 km / 121.1 mi
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi .The preferred airport for Edgcott House is Bristol International Airport (BRS).
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.