Located in Greensboro, The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Oconee and Lake Oconee Village. This 5-star resort is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Rock Eagle Effigy Mound and 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Putnam General Hospital. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Oconee - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Lake Oconee Village - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Rock Eagle Effigy Mound - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
- Putnam General Hospital - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Uncle Remus Museum - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- The Plaza Arts Center - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Lake Sinclair - 35 km / 21.8 mi
- Beacon Heights Shopping Center - 45 km / 28 mi
- Madison Morgan Cultural Center - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
- Heritage Hall - 47.7 km / 29.7 mi
- Madison Morgan County Visitor Center - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
- Madison Town Park - 48.3 km / 30 mi
- Rogers House and Rose Cottage - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
- A.H. Stephens State Historic Park - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air- conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies. Flat- screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy southern cuisine at Georgia's, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Greensboro? This resort has facilities measuring 19077 square feet (1772 square meters), including conference space.