With a stay at Helen Alpine Village Inn in Helen, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Chattahoochee National Forest and Helen Festhalle. This inn is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Helen Arts & Heritage Center and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Unicoi Hill Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Helen Festhalle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Helen Arts & Heritage Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Unicoi Hill Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Alpine Helen/White County Convention and Visitors Bureau - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Charlemagne's Kingdom \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Unicoi State Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Helen Tubing & Helen Water Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Smithgall Woods State Park \- 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Chattahoochee National Forest - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Nora Mill Granary - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Helen Waterpark - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Romeo and Juliet Indian Mound Tragedy Site - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Dukes Creek Gold & Ruby Mines - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Sautee Nacoochee Vineyards - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Folk Pottery Museum of Northeast Georgia - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi .
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.