Located in Holmrook, Brook House Inn is a 1-minute drive from Eskdale Mill and 6 minutes from Hardknott Roman Fort. This inn is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Lake District National Park and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Scafell Pike. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Eskdale Mill - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hardknott Roman Fort - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Lake District National Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Muncaster Castle - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Wast Water - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Pike of Stickle - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Skelwith Force - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Scafell Pike - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Grasmere Garden Village - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- St Oswald's Church - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Dove Cottage - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Wordsworth Museum - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
- Alcock Tarn - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Longland Lake Country Park - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the inn's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.