Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is in the heart of Hong Kong, within a 5-minute walk of Legislative Council Building and Landmark Shopping Area. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Central Ferry Piers and 0.6 mi (1 km) from The Hong Kong Observation Wheel. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Legislative Council Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Landmark Shopping Area - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hong Kong City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Hong Kong Observation Wheel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Lan Kwai Fong - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- International Finance Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- The Peak Tram - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Central Government Office - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Hong Kong Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- IFC Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Central Ferry Piers - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Victoria Harbour - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Soho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi .The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 494 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check- out.