Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Prince Waikiki is a 3-minute walk from Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and 7 minutes by foot from Duke Kahanamoku Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hawaii Convention Center and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ala Moana Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Magic Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hawaii Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Ala Moana Beach Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Ala Moana Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Fort DeRussy - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Magic Island Lagoon - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Gray's Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Waikiki Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- International Market Place - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Ward Village Shops - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 563 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy fusion cuisine at 100 Sails Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.