Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Solo para un par de noches
Opinión escrita el 8 de Marzo de 2019
Si estas de paso en la ciudad es una buena opcion para una o dos noches. Las habitaciones son amplias y cómodas, tiene cocina, refrigerador, aire acondicionado, TV, WiFi gratis y los muebles muy buenos.
Atención hay que pagar con tarjeta no aceptan cash. El desayuno es muy flojo.
Don't Expect Too Much
Opinión escrita el 18 de Junio de 2020
This hotel was clean, but just ok. All of the staff members were just great. The biggest problem I had with my room was the roaches. I also had a problem with my room key cards stop just stopped working twice and the fire alarm kept going off randomly at all times of the day and night. They did fix or address all these problems. If you have a problem with dogs (pets), don't stay here.
Zeya is good
Opinión escrita el 17 de Mayo de 2020
Zeya provide myself Aaron good service helped me out when it was misted need and took care of any issue they’re was instantly without asking about took care of it fast and good I have nothing but good words to say about him and the place
Nasty and Neglected!
Opinión escrita el 30 de Abril de 2020
Holy. Moly. I have stayed in some less then stellar places before, but this one takes the cake on a silver platter.
1. Their pet deposit is $50 per animal, per night!! That means for my 2 well behaved dogs it costs me an additional $100 per night. That is ridiculous since every other hotel I have stayed at was at most $25 per night.
2. The receptionist was incredibly rude and unhelpful, then flat out told both myself and our employee’s wife that they did not have rooms with 2 beds, nor explained the room assigned to my husband and I that our room did have a couch inside that their small children could have slept on. So imagine our surprise when once we had all checked in, we found that BOTH of our rooms did in fact have 2 beds each.
3. The outdoor swimming pool was closed due to Covid, however it was still incredibly nasty and horrifying. it was FILLED with leaves and trash, as well as the implement used to clean was it laying on the bottom of the pool, and the concrete surrounding the pool itself was green with algae.
4. Once we got to our room my wife and I found that our air conditioner BARELY cooled.
5. We also found that we had HARDLY and I do mean we BARELY had water warm enough to bathe in. It was really more lukewarm than warm, AND the controls were backwards AND it only stayed lukewarm for 10 minutes before going freezing cold. It took me 15 minutes to find lukewarm water for a 10 minute shower!!
6. The laundry room was IMPOSSIBLE to find, unmarked, and obscurely located on the second floor. There was also a complete lack of any staff to ask of it’s location nor were we told of it’s existence upon check-in. I searched for 30 minutes and then finally had to call the front desk (which CLOSED at 7 pm mind you) from my personal cell phone to ask for directions. Once I had managed to have my call answered, I was rudely told “it’s on the second floor,” before I was hung up on.
7. The same 2 huge bags of trash, plus the overflowing trash cans outside 2 different entrances were never emptied during the the 2 nights and 3 days we were here.
8. I had to call the front desk 3 different times over one hour, without anyone answering the phone before calling my employee to go and get my wife because we had an emergency going on at home.
9. Our bathroom was not only rather outdated, it was also chipped, cracked and generally damaged, as was the kitchen in my employee’s room. THAT ONE WAS TOTALLY MISSING 1 entire drawer face. Then, on the very last night, the elevator broke down and we were NOT told or even alerted to there being an additional one available!!
10. Once I had finally find the laundry room, I was immediately disgusted. My skin began crawling as it was FILTHY and it WAS NOT SUPPLIED with any helpful items, as in there were no soaps to purchase at all.
11. Outside, I also found an outlet box that was OPEN with a damaged and unplugged wire for “something”.
12. It was incredibly loud inside the rooms. Yes, it might be right on a freeway, but I have stayed in airport hotels that you couldn’t hear the planes inside.
13. Every single floor was covered in trash and one part on the second floor didn’t even have the cap going from hardwood to carpet.
My personally owned company does a lot of business in this area every year, and it would have been nice to have found a place we could rely on for a home away from home of sorts. But it DEFINITELY WON’T BE this place.
Locked out of room
Opinión escrita el 25 de Decembre de 2019
Up until now, I would have given 3 or 4 stars. Now, just 1.
I have a receipt showing paid until the 27th. Went to spend Christmas day with family and was locked out of the room when we returned. The clerk didn't even want to see the reciept. She unlocked the room for us until the 26th because it was Christmas. I had planned on staying another month while working on my house. Now, it depends on how the manager handles this in the morning.