With a stay at Super 8 Humboldt IA in Humboldt, you'll be 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Fort Museum and 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from Pocahontas Golf Club. This hotel is 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Ambrose A Call State Park and 24 mi (38.7 km) from Camp Algona POW Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Frank Gotch State Park - 8 km / 5 mi
- Deer Creek Golf Club - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Kennedy Memorial County Park - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Veterans Memorial Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Community Orchards - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Blanden Memorial Art Museum - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Fort Museum - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Sunkissed Meadows Golf Course - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
- Webster County Fairgrounds - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Pocahontas Golf Club - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Courthouse Square - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Elbert Square - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Ambrose A Call State Park - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
- Pocahontas Community Hospital - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 Humboldt IA is Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.