Located in Hwaseong, Hotel Greenpia is on a lake, within a 5-minute drive of Yungneung and Geolleung and Yongjusa Temple. This golf hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Korean Folk Village and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Biblical Archaeology Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Yungneung and Geolleung - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Yongjusa Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Biblical Archaeology Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Pungmi Kimchi - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Doksanseong Fortress - 8 km / 5 mi
- Mulhyanggi Arboretum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Gwollisa Temple - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Suwonhyanggyo Confucian School - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Hwaseong Fortress - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Haenggung Street - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Gyeonggi Arts Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- Hyowon Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Paldalmun Gate - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Samsung Digital Complex - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
- Samsung Innovation Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.