With a stay at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood in Ironwood, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Stormy Kromer Factory and Norrie Park. This hotel is 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Ironwood Memorial Building. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Stormy Kromer Factory - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ironwood Memorial Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Norrie Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Old Depot Park Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Cold Iron Brewing - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Historic Ironwood Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Iron County Historical Society Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Aspirus Ironwood Hospital - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Ottawa National Forest - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- ABR Trails - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Blackjack Ski Area - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Indianhead Mountain - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Copper Peak - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Whitecap Mountains - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi .The preferred airport for AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood is Ironwood, MI (IWD- Gogebic County) - 9 km / 5.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.