Located in Keswick, Laurel Bank B&B; is in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Castlerigg Stone Circle and Hope Park. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Theatre By The Lake and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Derwentwater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Hope Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Theatre By The Lake - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Crosthwaite Church - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Threlkeld Quarry and Mining Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Derwentwater - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Skiddaw - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Blencathra - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Dodd Fell - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Lodore Falls - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Whinlatter Forest Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Mirehouse & Gardens - 8 km / 4.9 mi
- Church Bay - 8 km / 5 mi .The nearest airports are: Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 128.2 km / 79.6 mi
- Carlisle (CAX) - 65.1 km / 40.4 mi .
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary English breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.