Located in Key West (Key West Historic District), The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is within a 10-minute drive of Mallory Square and Southernmost Point. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Schooner Western Union - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Duval Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Oldest House - Key West - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Red Barn Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ripley's Believe It or Not \- 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Heritage House Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Red Barn Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Key West Museum of Art and History - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Custom House Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Key West Shipwreck Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Key West Film Society - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Mallory Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi .The preferred airport for The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is Key West Intl. Airport (EYW) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Grab a bite to eat at Cero Bodega, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.