Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Uno de los mejores hoteles en Tegernsee
Opinión escrita el 25 de Agosto de 2015
Desde que llegas hasta que te vas te sientes bien atendido y realmente pagas por el servicio que ofrecen.
Nos descargaron el equipaje del coche y lo aparcaron ellos. Entre tanto nos invitaron a una bebida/café en la terraza del bar.
La habitación era amplia y bien equipada con minibar gratuito, caja fuerte, albornoces (incluso uno de tamaño niño para nuestro hijo! Nice touch!) y buenisimos amenities de baño de ETRO. Tienes una pequeña tablet a disposición con información del hotel, las cartas de los restaurantes, información de la zona, y posibilidad de navegar por internet.
Cada tarde nos hacían la descubierta y nos dejaban unos bombones de chocolate blanco y naranja en las almohadas.
Tiene varios restaurantes, y zonas de bar, y una bonita terraza donde tomar una copa o comer/cenar relajadamente.
El desayuno es abundante y variado con productos típicos como Weisswurst y los típicos de embutidos, quesos, gran variedad de pan, fruta, cereales, etc. Muy completo!
El Spa es gratuito y hay una pequeña piscina/jacuzzi exterior, una piscina interior, piscina de niños y otra zona de sauna, hamman, zona de relax, fuente de hielo, etc.
También es un buen detalle que tengan una sala de juegos para niños y actividades todo el día.
Tiene WiFi gratuito y estable en todo el establecimiento.
La ubicación es buena, aunque queda un poco apartado de la zona del lago y centro comercial de la población.
El único punto negativo para mi era la cama. Demasiado blanda para mi gusto, pero tienes una carta de almohadas con varias opciones para intentar mejorar la calidad del sueño.
A pesar de ello, y sin dudarlo, un hotel muy recomendable al que regresaré encantado en un futuro!
Opinión escrita el 8 de Agosto de 2021
Top service, friendly people, perfect Spa. The hotel is equally suited for families with small and elder children and for travellers without family. You can experience a lot there and in the Tegernsee valley. The lakeside property is lovely, you can do free stand-up paddeling.
Best Resort Ever. Period.
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2021
Our family frequents trips to Munich as my wife speaks German and we love the culture and food. We wanted to venture out of the city and picked Bachmair Weissach. From the second we arrived every one of our needs was cared for. The check in was seamless even though we needed to provide COVID Vac proof. Our room was situated above the central part of the spa where the river water flows endlessly, bringing a rhythmic tranquility. We kept our windows open each night to enjoy the sounds. The pool and spa were exceptional. My wife and I both got a massage as our kids relaxed by the pool. Don’t miss the restaurant. It was the best Bavarian meal we had on our trip. If you’re looking for a luxurious experience … pick Bachmair Weissach. We will be returning again and again.
Beautiful Hotel, Selectively Welcoming
Opinión escrita el 27 de Octubre de 2020
We stayed at the Bachmair in July of this year as part of our summer vacation. The resort itself and surrounding area is beautiful and full of Bavarian charm. It was a fairly easy place to reach driving down from Denmark and offered improved weather from our home up north. And while the hotel's services were at a very high standard and there were a lot of positive things to take away from our stay, overall we never actually felt very comfortable and welcomed at the hotel. Some thoughts on what worked and didn't:
- Food: The food in general was outstanding. Dinner meals were inventive and interesting - modern twists on Bavarian cuisine mixed with some international influences. As a family of four traveling during COVID, we felt the routine of a set dinner time and fixed table worked well for us. The kids menu was really strong and when our kids opted for the "adult" fixed menu they seemed to enjoy the food even more. For us parents, we loved each meal - the soups were terrific. And breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfast experiences we've ever had.
- Room: Our family room was big, beautiful and comfortable. The kitchenette was convenient and the extra toilet a real luxury with kids. The downside of the room - we were positioned at the far edge of the hotel near the busy road - so don't plan to sleep with windows open - the traffic seems to come heavy and consistent until late at night.
- Grounds: The hotel grounds were really special The stream running through provided charm and was a great spot to relax next to with a book.
- Pool/Spa: The boys loved the swimming options. The outdoor cold pool was insanely cold so they stayed clear of there but thee small bubble pool outdoors and larger indoor pool kept them occupied every day for hours. The adult spa was truly special - a nice warm pool for adults only and clean, well maintained saunas inside.
- Service: This was a mixed bag but the inconsistency overshadowed the positives here by a good amount. While there were moments where people were very helpful - sorting bikes and fixing a flat, being shown to our tables for meals and one gentleman who was a terrific dinner server... other moments were really bad. The first couple of dinners we had a young woman serving us who led us to believe she was paid commission on how much we spent on alcohol. We're not big drinkers and would generally have a glass of wine or a beer and this seemed to truly annoy her - leading to being ignored at other points in the evening. Similarly a guy serving during the lunch period would be quite rude and unfriendly to the point my wife did not want to go to the restaurant for lunch meals. And while it wasn't overly negative, I mentioned we didn't feel particularly welcomed - we noticed when other families arrived, they would be offered a welcome drink and someone would show them around the facilities and to their room - we were given our keys and someone brought the bags through a separate elevator meeting us at the room - end of welcome. This kind of uninterested service was probably more the norm than the exception, unfortunately. We felt because we were not German/did not speak German, we were the outsiders.
- Kids Club: This was the single biggest reason for us to stay. And while we completely understand with COVID, compromises need to be made on both sides, we found it disappointing the changes to kids club seemed to singularly impact families staying rather than the hotel. There were never enough people to handle the demand for kids, so were were limited to a total of 3 hours in a day. And it was first come, first served leading to people lining up with their kids at the busy times and spending their holiday days waiting for an opening. This was not something communicated at booking and altered our plans considerably.
In summary, I think overall we enjoyed our stay at Bachmair Weissach - but this was because we chose to make the best of great facilities, not because we ever felt at ease and welcomed in the resort.
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2020
Great staff and wonderful Spa. No wishes get left unchecked. We stayed a few nights as a family of 4 and all ages were impressed with the facilities and level of service all staff present. From check-in to rooming, at the bar, at dinner and breakfast. Everybody is very attentive and helpful