When you stay at Lake Louise Inn in Lake Louise, you'll be in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Icefields Parkway and 6 minutes from Lake Louise Mountain Resort. This eco-friendly hotel is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Moraine Lake and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Yoho National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Icefields Parkway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Lake Louise Gondola - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Louise Lake - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Banff National Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Moraine Lake - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Panorama Peak - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Yoho National Park - 16.1 km / 10 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Kootenay National Park - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi .The preferred airport for Lake Louise Inn is Calgary International Airport (YYC) - 192 km / 119.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 247 guestrooms. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.