Located in Blackburn, The Bluebird Inn at Samlesbury is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Samlesbury Hall and Brockholes Nature Reserve. This 4-star inn is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Deepdale and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from King Georges Hall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Bee Centre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Samlesbury Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Mrs. Dowsons Farm - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Brockholes Nature Reserve - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Blackburn Golf Club - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Museum of Lancashire - 8 km / 5 mi
- Deepdale - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Waves Water Fun Centre - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- King Georges Hall - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Wilpshire Golf Club - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Hoghton Tower - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
- Blackburn Cathedral - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Avenham Park \- 9.1 km / 5.7 mi .The preferred airport for The Bluebird Inn at Samlesbury is Manchester Airport (MAN) - 65.4 km / 40.7 mi.
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At The Bluebird Inn at Samlesbury, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.