Located in Stamford, THE GREEN MAN INN is in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Rutland Water Nature Reserve and Burghley House. This inn is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Barnsdale Gardens and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Grimsthorpe Castle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Browne's Hospital and Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Stamford Meadows - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Burghley House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Rutland Water Country Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- John Clare Cottage \- 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Barnsdale Gardens - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- The Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Oakham Castle - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Deene Park - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Kirby Hall - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Thorpe Wood Golf Course - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Longthorpe Tower - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- East of England Showground - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- The Cresset - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi .The nearest major airport is Nottingham (NQT) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi.
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of THE GREEN MAN INN. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.