Located in New Milford, Rocky River Inn is within a 10-minute drive of Emmanuel Williamson Park and Lovers Leap State Park. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Candlewood Lake and 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Bull's Bridge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Candlewood Lake - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Emmanuel Williamson Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Lovers Leap State Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Bull's Bridge - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Mount Bushnell State Park - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Lake Waramaug - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Squantz Pond State Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Steep Rock Preserve - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Morrison Gallery - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Hopkins Vineyard - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Institute for American Indian Studies Museum and Research Center - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- John Kane House - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Eric Sloane Museum and Kent Iron Furnace - 21 km / 13.1 mi
- Western Connecticut Medical Group - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Lake Waramaug State Park \- 21.8 km / 13.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL) - 95.7 km / 59.5 mi
- Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
- Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford) - 36 km / 22.3 mi .The preferred airport for Rocky River Inn is Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 35-inch flat- screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.