Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Es uno de los hoteles con más encanto
Opinión escrita el 10 de Junio de 2017
Por la noche y tardamos mucho en llegar por un camino sinuoso, nos encontramos 10 ciervos, 20 vacas mil ovejas y una lechuza.
Pero es un hotel con mucho encanto, la ubicación, las vistas y la decoración son espectaculares así como el trato exquisito de los camareros y personal del hotel.
Desayuno espectacular, 10 puntos.
Opinión escrita el 12 de Julio de 2014
El hotel por fuera es bastante feo, pero luego entras y todo cambia, decoración preciosa todo en telas escocesas con muy buen gusto. Salones muy agradables con chimenea. La habitación muy amplia con vistas espectaculares de la bahía, además como es julio y está muy al norte casi no anocheció por lo que pudimos disfrutarla mucho tiempo. En el pueblo no hay mucho que hacer, pero la zona es maravillosa. Un detalle espectacular que tuvieron con nosotros. Nos dejamos una camisa y nos la mandaron sin cargo, lavada y planchada al siguiente destino. Detallazo!!
NOT A 4 STAR EXPERIENCE
Opinión escrita el 24 de Septiembre de 2021
My wife and I were members of a pre-organised enthusiastic motor vehicle touring party. The trip was for several nights touring the Scottish Highlands from Inverness over to Ulapool, Lochinver upto Durness, back down the East Coast to Brora then cutting back down through the glens and moors to Braemar and Glenshee. All pre-booked accommodation was payed for and specified as 4star hotels.
Our xperience showed that all locations bar one met andor exceeded expectations. The one disappointment was our 2 night stay at Inver Lodge Hotel, Lochinver for the following reasons;
1.Disability - There was no wheelchair accessible bathroom, the one reportedly "semi accessible bathroom" was devoid of basic Incapacity needs, the "accessible" provisions amounted to a shower stool, there were no grab rails & bathroom controls too high for wheelchair bound persons. Publicised rating should be reviewed .
2. Health & Safety - no bath mats were located in the bathroom, my elderly relative nearly fell in the bath. Bathmats were latterly found in the wardrobe? Further in the reception area there was an obvious large carpet trip hazard experienced by some members.
3. Bedrooms were clearly not maintenance checked, mybroom had a broken table lamp, bathoom lights not working, shower hose leaking, cleanliness around bath taps disappointing, sparse complimentary shower provisions/soaps for 2 persons & no complimentary biscuits with hospitality tray provided.
4. Check-In - Guests not advised about room service procedures on arrival & no room tariffs displayed in entrance.
5. Dining - Our pre-booked party of 16 persons were not allowed to dine together, neither adjacent table(s) nor same settings on either evening. House white wine(Sauvignon Blanc) not available for my main course 2 nights running.
6. Bar - Again, no tariffs displayed and not able to sit outside to enjoy the views over the harbour(doors locked, no table and chairs). Bills not itemised & on departure I can only conclude that these were the most expensive drinks i purchased on my trip.
7. Breakfast- 1st days cooked breakfast bore no resemblance to the 2nd days superior breakfast offering. No fruit juices offered & we had to ask for marmalade. On request for additional marmalade for table of 8 persons waitress indicated that the one small pot already on the table(suitable for 2 persons at best) would suffice!!!
9. Staffing - Noticeable that some members of staff were not particularly helpful and at times unprofessional (dining experiences). Overall providing a feeling of unfriendliness.
10. SUMMARY - On the knowledge that this hotel is publicised as a luxurious 4 star hotel accommodation and dining experience, considered experience from myself and other party members was that Inver Lodge Hotel falls way below that of any 4 star establishment I've stayed in. The only plausible explanation I can offer for the management believing their Lodge being a 4 star hotel is their view.
5 Star price but certainly not 5 star experience
Opinión escrita el 20 de Septiembre de 2021
Despite the cheerful welcome this hotel fails to justify the exorbitant room tariff. Most importantly they have not altered their website to say they offer no food during the day. They have a great barman !
Dinner was fine in a cheerless restaurant but breakfast was cheerful although chaotic and very average. Our room was spacious, comfortable and well equipped although the bath was extra short!
This is definitely not a 5 star hotel but I would stay here again for half the price.
Overpriced and disappointing
Opinión escrita el 16 de Septiembre de 2021
This hotel is overpriced and disappointing. Lacks atmosphere--dining room needs a few candles and some " front of house" from the management. Must be losing a lot of potential income from the bar as no encouragement: dinner was good but breakfast very ordinary : and please ask the staff to turn off the pop music blaring from the kitchen. We had arrived from Forss House in Thurso where the atmosphere was buzzing and the dining room delightfully set so we were really disappointed.
A lovely welcome from Janet but we hope she can improve things......obviously Covid has not helped but this applies to all the hotels on our NC500 route and this was definitely the worst value for money.