In the heart of Madrid, Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid is within a 5-minute drive of El Retiro Park and Gran Via Street. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Puerta del Sol. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Paseo de la Castellana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Golden Mile - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sorolla Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- U.S. Embassy - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Teatro Amaya - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Madrid Wax Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Plaza de Colon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- National Library - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Teatro Infanta Isabel - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Plaza de Cibeles - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Paseo del Prado - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Puerta de Alcala - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- El Retiro Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi .The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 169 guestrooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 65-inch Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets.
Grab a bite at Santceloni, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.