With a stay at Hôtel Le Paddock in Magny- Cours, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours and Loire Valley. This family-friendly hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Tour Goguin and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Palais Ducal. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Tour Goguin - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Palais Ducal - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Porte de Croux - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Parc Roger-Salengro - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- Sanctuary of St. Bernadette Soubirous of Nevers - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Nevers Cathedral - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Convent of St. Gildard - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Church of St-Etienne - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
- Massif Central - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Balaine Arboretum - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- Monsieur Le Cure - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
- The Mining Museum - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
- Plage de l'étang Grenetier - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi .
Stay in one of 70 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Le Paddock, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Magny-Cours? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.