Reviewed 18 August, 2021
I went to the Patriots game at Gillette on 8/12/21. We decided to stay overnight so I called on the 11th and booked a room. They have a shuttle to and from the stadium. The room was immaculate and nicely cooled down. We were able to check in early too! Nice people, pleasant stay and an extremely nice price!
What's the Plus+ for?...no pluses that I could see
Reviewed 18 August, 2021
Well, not sure what makes this location a "Plus+" because it certainly was a MINUS----! While the staff was extremely nice, the hotel is run down. When we checked in on Friday the elevator was out of service and we were told that the pool pump "just stopped working yesterday". Well....the pool was GREEN with algae and the pump was running. The elevator was fixed later on Friday only to be out of service on Saturday. The smoking area is RIGHT next to the door leading to the parking lot and the pool entrance making it unavoidable to smell all the smoke. Room was very basic for paying about over $200/night. The non smoking room smelled of smoke. No small refrigerator and no table to set up to do work on. On the positive side, the cleaning staff was very accommodating and friendly. All in all, I will never stay at this hotel again. On top of the physical condition of the hotel, they screwed up our reservation and we ended up paying for another room for someone who was traveling with us. Should have comped us the room for their screw up. Don't stay here!!!!!!
One of the worst stay
Reviewed 8 August, 2021
Well, this is probably one of the top 5 worst hotels I’ve stayed in. And I have even stayed at a lot of hotels during the Pandemic. I mean the overall cleanliness was good and it was a safe area. That was the only two things good about the stay. It was significantly over priced given that the lack of amenities especially for those that were advertised online. Website stated breakfast and open pool. Neither were available and I’ve stayed in hotels in Mass. with both available.
To list off;
1) Website stated breakfast and open pool. Neither were available and I’ve stayed in hotels in Mass. with both available. We asked the desk worker about the breakfast and pool and he gave us this snarky remark about the hotel never had a breakfast and for us to go to the stop and shop to get breakfast and the pool is closed because of Covid.
Why is the pool closed when the pool is outside and full of chlorine?
2) The AC was broken. The adjustable vent cover was smashed in and absolutely no cold air came out. It was 88 degrees and humid in Mass. and the hotel itself was hot in the hallways. I wanted a working AC. Never have I stayed in a hotel with a broken ac.
3) There was a lot of long black human hair on the bathroom floor and on the bed.
Which I can understand being in the bathroom to a certain extent but not in my bed. I feel that room service should try their best to check the small details of a room. I.e; behind bathroom door, under the sink, behind the toilet, where the wall meets the floor, etc.
4) The bathtub was clogged with this grotesk grey material in the drain and was constantly fill up. Even if I wanted to take a bath, there were no tub plug. I don’t want to take a bath while trying to take a shower.
5) The shower head was somewhat broken? Part of where the water sprays out was spraying on a weird angle and it would cover the floor in water. Even with the curtain closed. I had to manoeuvre the shower head to prevent this.
6) Very low water pressure. Both my husband and I had to stand in the shower for way longer than expected because the water pressure was low. It took forever to wash the soap off.
7) The hot water only lasted for about 3 minutes before getting cold. I had to wait until the hot water came back. Which is very inconvenient while taking a shower.
8) Bed sheets have a noticeable yellowish stains. One can only imagine what it could be
9) There was an unusual splatter of yellow and green substance on the bathroom light.
10) The floor was sticky and wet all over. I had to wear my shoes in my own hotel room.
11) There were dead bugs in the light fixtures and on the table.
13) It appeared that a light switch had some type of mild around it. My husband is very allergic and could end up in the hospital.
14) There were no security cameras in the stairwells. There are signs in the lobby stating 24/hr all around video surveillance but not in the stairwell? I am in fear for others safety. Especially with the MeToo movement and many universities and other businesses trying discourage people from speaking out and covering stuff up.
15) My room had basic cable and had to pay for anything good. Every hotel I’ve ever been in had lots and lots of channels. Never which I had to pay for.
If the hotel would like for me to remove this review I want my money back. I wasted my time and won’t get it back from this experience. I feel dirty after leaving.
My husband and I paid for two rooms. For us, and his mother. They were way over priced for one night stay. I know for a fact it’s Covid related because companies want to make up lost profits by over charging because they know people need/want to travel. But for what I had it was not worth $200+ a night. Between $80-$100, yeah I could settle for that. Overall the experience was not great. I recommend the Holiday Inn express in Middleboro Raynham, to be honest.
Do not recommend
Reviewed 20 June, 2021
I checked in on a Saturday night, the lady was very nice. The lobby AC was broken so the FD lady was sweating yet giving good service!
After i got to my room, I got ready to take a shower and to whine down after a long drive, 7 minutes in, the fire alarm went off and of course everyone had to go outside, we were outside in the rain for about 2 hours while the FD did their thing, no one updated us on what’s going on. We finally went back to our room after 2 hours, had bought some water/fruits, tried to put it in the fridge, but they didn’t have any fridge, microwave, morning coffee, breakfast, pool….
The next morning, tried to shower before checkout but the water was cold, it never got warm, so called the front desk and they said that it’s the whole hotel and they’re working on it…. The water did not turn warm while I was there so had to take a super cold shower. The FD lady in the morning did not acknowledge it at all, did not apologize, absolutely nothing!
Would not stay here.
Reviewed 4 May, 2021
Love this hotel , clean modern rooms at an affordable price, the staff here are so friendly and with Tracy at the front desk and Oscar in maintenance, Put that together with the NEXTGEN rooms the place is a Home Run !