With a stay at Mariposa Lodge in Mariposa, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Sierra National Forest and Mariposa County Courthouse. This motel is 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mariposa County Courthouse - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Mariposa Museum and History Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mariposa County Visitor Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- California State Mining and Mineral Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Sierra National Forest - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Butterfly Creek Winery - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Merced River Recreation Area - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Briceburg Information Center - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Merced River - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Wassama Round House State Historic Park - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
- River Creek Golf Course - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad - 41 km / 25.5 mi
- Northern Mariposa County History Center \- 42.6 km / 26.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT) - 118.6 km / 73.7 mi
- Mariposa, CA (RMY- Mariposa-Yosemite) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi .The preferred airport for Mariposa Lodge is Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT).
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.