Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Terrible staff and manager
Opinión escrita el 22 de Septiembre de 2021
Terrible place to be. Don’t fail for there scam. They took my tax even after I have a tax exempt from the state department. Unfriendly manager that drops phone on people. Please don’t patronize them, I was there and I can tell.😠
Employees great, bed horrible
Opinión escrita el 18 de Septiembre de 2021
I got a room with 2 double beds. The room was spacious, but old and outdated. It was clean, but definitely needed work. The stove area was so black from damage that I would have been afraid to use it. The first night, I didn't sleep well and woke up very early with a stiff back. The bed was very uncomfortable, probably the worst I have ever slept on in a hotel, and the 2nd worst I have slept on in my life. Stayed 2 nights because everyone was sold out, but had to pad the bed with 4 blankets I had in my car the second night to make it comfortable enough to sleep on. That helped a lot. If you go, bring a sound machine to cover the noise of the streets, since it is right on the main road. Mine was loud enough to cover the street noise so it didn't bother me at all. The elevator scared me at first, because it shook as it went up (not down). I asked about it, and they said the elevator has passed inspection so I wasn't too concerned. But I would keep an eye on that if I were management. The pool was clean and perfect temperature. The people at the front desk were all very nice and accommodating, and all the workers I saw were friendly. It's really the bed that is the problem here. If they would update the mattresses, I would rate this place much higher. It seems I am not the only one with complaints about how bad the mattresses are
Adequate for our 4 day stay
Opinión escrita el 16 de Agosto de 2021
The hotel is very basic. The hotel was very clean! The front desk people were nice. There is no air conditioning outside of the guest rooms even though it is an indoor hallway. (very humid and hot)
The room was adequate. It had a double bed, sofa, table and 4 chairs, wet bar size sink, small refrigerator (freezer needed build up of ice to be removed so door would close), microwave. Two burner stove (only one burner worked), ice bucket, pots, plates, bowls, cups, silverware was provided. I do have to say, the room stayed cool even though we had hot weather while in Ocean City, Maryland. The indoor pool was small but refreshing with clean pool towels made available.
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2021
Great location! Disgusting room. The stovetop and hood in the kitchenette were greasy and dirty. The toilet rocked back and forth. They only supplied 2 small towels and no sheets for the pull out sofa. The final straw was the ants marching along the ceiling and down to the kitchen counter. The front desk sent up Raid but we decided to leave that night. Found a much nicer hotel down the road. Would never stay there again. They did issue us a refund for the unused nights which was great.
So much potential
Opinión escrita el 30 de Julio de 2021
I’m struggling to even give Cayman Suites a 3. But there were several good things about it I don’t want to get lost in the negative.
Here are the good things about the hotel.
1. The staff. I wish I would have remembered more of their names. Check in was great. We got there early so room was not ready. They called us when it was a few minutes later. There was some confusion on our reservation. The manager attempted to resolve it but said there was nothing she could do. I’m not sure I believe her 100% but to her credit, she handled the situation very well, kept her cool, and didn’t let me get even more angry. I called that hotel group to try to resolve the situation, while they couldn’t resolve it, they did provide me with more details why it couldn’t be resolved this time. One name I do remember is Linda at the front desk. She had some great restaurant recommendations and was just pleasant to so hi to in the morning. I saw her cleaning in the lobby area and she just looked happy. Also, three maintenance/house keeping guys we’re pleasant too. They even said hi when we passed them on the street.
2. Location! While it’s between two stop lights, easy to get in and out of and parking was easy. While ocean side, not ocean front, it was a super short walk to the beach. The uptown location is great especially for families. Lots of stuff that is walkable and even more a short walk away.
3. The layout of the rooms. This is exactly what I wanted! We were able to get adjoining rooms so two beds plus a sofa sleeper. One room had and extra sink outside the bathroom which was very helpful. No carpet until you got to the need room area. Small kitchenette. Lots of chairs so we could all eat together. Plenty of room for our stuff too.
Ok… so the bad.
1. Mold! In the bathrooms and some in the bedrooms. I know it’s near the ocean, but you have to do better. Both adults are feeling it. Luckily, the kids aren’t as sensitive.
2. Safety. Fire alarm hanging down and vent sticking out on the walkway.
3. A little more thought/follow through. There is a sofa bed so I expected a full linen set in the room. When we open the bag in each room it was only an extra pillow. By the time we saw this, we were exhausted and just just a blanket from
Another bed. Put extra trash bags in the cans so we can take our own garbage out since there isn’t any house keeping. If you say you will drop off towels, please do.
I really hope I see better reviews over the next year and that tings have improved. If they invest just a little into this hotel, I would love to stay here again.