When you stay at Prato a Baldo in Massa Marittima, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of The Massa Marittima Mining Museum and Archaeological Museum. This farm stay is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Arco Senese and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Affresco delle Fonti dell'Abbondanza. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Affresco delle Fonti dell'Abbondanza - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Albero della Fecondita - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Organ Museum of Santa Cecilia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Cathedral of Massa Marittima - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Archaeological Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- The Massa Marittima Mining Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Torre del Candeliere - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Arco Senese - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Museum of Sacred Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Aquarium Mondo Marino - 8 km / 5 mi
- MAGMA Museum of Cast Iron Arts of Maremma - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Church of San Leopoldo - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Acquavillage Follonica - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Palazzo Granducale \- 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
- Amedeo Modigliani Civic Art Gallery - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat- screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy local cuisine at La Tavernetta, a poolside restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.