With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, steps from Degraves Street and within a 5-minute walk of Federation Square. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from SEA LIFE Melbourne and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Bourke Street Mall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Yarra Riverfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Degraves Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- St Paul's Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Collins Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Flinders Lane - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Federation Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Forum Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Eureka Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Regent Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hamer Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Melbourne Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Eureka Skydeck 88 - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Melbourne Arts Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Bourke Street Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hardware Lane - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Avalon Airport (AVV) - 55 km / 34.2 mi .The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne - Flinders Street is Melbourne Airport (MEL).
Make yourself at home in one of the 187 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Platform 270, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 1582 square feet (147 square meters), including conference space.