When you a stay at MacCallum House Inn in Mendocino, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Temple of Kwan Tai and Mendocino Headlands State Park. This bed & breakfast is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Glass Beach and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kelley House Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Temple of Kwan Tai - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Mendocino Headlands State Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Kelley House Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Mendocino Art Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Ford House Visitor Center and Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Friendship Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Agate Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Russian Gulch State Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Van Damme State Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Point Cabrillo Light Station State Historic Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Caspar Headlands State Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
- Caspar Headlands State Natural Reserve - 8 km / 5 mi
- Point Cabrillo Lighthouse - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Jughandle State Natural Reserve - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Van Damme Pygmy Forest Nature Preserve - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi .The preferred airport for MacCallum House Inn is San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 268.6 km / 166.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of MacCallum House Inn, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Mendocino? This bed & breakfast has 11 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.