Located in Menomonee Falls, Delta Hotels by Marriott Milwaukee Northwest is a 2-minute drive from Harley Davidson Factory and 13 minutes from The Mayfair Collection. This hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Harley Davidson Factory - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Town Hall Clinic - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Fresenius Medical Care at St. Joseph'S Community Hospital - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Ray's MTB Indoor Mountain Bike Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Trinity Village - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Rogers Memorial Hospital - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- The Mayfair Collection - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Mayfair Mall - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- David F. Schulz Aquatic Center - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Eschweiler Buildings - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Lynden Sculpture Garden - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi .The nearest airports are: General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
- Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi .The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Milwaukee Northwest is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Waterlin, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.