Located in Midland, Quality Inn is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Permian Basin Petroleum Museum and The Horseshoe Midland County Multipurpose Facility. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Haley Memorial Library and History Center and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Museum of the Southwest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Permian Basin Petroleum Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- The Horseshoe Midland County Multipurpose Facility - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Museum of the Southwest - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- George W. Bush Childhood Home - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Haley Memorial Library and History Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- I-20 Wildlife Preserve and Jenna Welch Nature Study Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Fresenius Medical Care at Midland Memorial Hospital - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Midland Memorial Hospital - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Sibley Nature Center - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Midland College \- 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Hogan Park Golf Course - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Grande Comunications Stadium - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- First American Bank Ballpark - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Scharbauer Sports Complex - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Midland Park Mall - 18 km / 11.2 mi .The preferred airport for Quality Inn is Midland Intl. Airport (MAF) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.