Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Great hotel and location
Opinión escrita el 19 de Septiembre de 2021
I have stayed here twice now. It’s a new hotel with great amenities and friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable and have all the standard items and smart TVs with all the streaming apps. Gym has decent variety of equipment. I didn’t eat breakfast at the hotel so I cannot speak to its quality. The location is great, a ways from downtown SLC and has a trax station nearby to go to DT if you don’t feel like driving. It is directly across the street from Top Golf, which is why I have stayed here specifically. There are a variety of restaurants just down the street. The only downside on this trip was an out of order hot tub, but nothing major. Definitely good with staying here again.
Immaculate inside and out!
Opinión escrita el 19 de Novembre de 2020
I stayed at this Hotel for 5 nights. My job requires a lot of travel so I stay in a lot of hotels. This Hotel is exceptional. The service is 4 star. From the time I entered the lobby to the day I left it was a great experience. Ana K. checked me in. She made sure I got the perfect room for my needs. The housekeeping staff is so efficient. This whole place is immaculate. From the lobby to the hallways, even the elevators. The rooms are very clean. Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom & closet area. I had no trouble sleeping. I never heard my neighbors TV’s or anything else. I highly recommend this Hotel especially if cleanness is important to you.
Opinión escrita el 29 de Septiembre de 2020
This is the 4th time we have stayed at this Fairfield inn. We come to visit my wife's family in the area but like our own place to sleep. I am bonvoy titanium. I have always been upgraded to a king executive suite at this Fairfield Inn. They allow late check out and the room is always clean and well stocked. The beds are amazing, the air blows nice and cold so it is a really nice place to stay.
I only gave them 4 stars this time because it feels like they have gone overboard in the cost cutting for covid. The offer only a bag breakfast with a sweet bread, tiny cup of juice, and a fruit. No protein and nothing without sugar. I am diabetic so they offered no breakfast options for me. They dont make up the room unless you stay over 5 nights.
But the pool, hot tub/spa and workout room are all open, very clean and everything works great.
I'm sure I will be back the next time we are in the SLC area. I hope they expand their breakfast options with some protein options like boiled eggs and some sausage that can be warmed up.
Closer to a Motel 6 than a Marriott
Opinión escrita el 26 de Agosto de 2020
First off, I'm not sure where the description of the hotel on this site comes from, but this hotel is not "brand new". It's clearly an older hotel that was slightly remodeled at some point. I also don't understand its high reviews on here; it's at a lower end quality of hote --- quite frankly, I can't believe Marriott has their name on this place. A few reasons for my low rating:
1) At 2:30 AM my first night here, I was woken up by a banging noise. At first I couldn't figure out what it was, but then, after hearing more bangs, I realized a nearby room door was slamming shut repeatedly. This took place for 45 minutes. Some trailer trash next door was giggling and goofing off or whatever and continuously opening and closing their door. Here's the deal: if you're going to have a hotel with heavy doors that automatically slam shut, you should make sure that they're insulated enough to not freaking wake up hotel guests who are sleeping when they slam shut. Otherwise, you should not have heavy doors that slam shut. Secondly, the hotel was less than half filled with Covid going on, so why the few guests that are here were all shoved together in rooms next to each other when half the hotel was empty is rather mind-boggling.
2) The air conditioner in the room barely works. It's supposed to turn off and on once the room gets to the temperature on the thermostat, but it never does. Additionally, it takes hours to reduce the temperature a few degrees --- I was trying to reduce the temp from 76 to 73 one night and it took over 2 hours.
3) There are no black out curtains --- or any curtains for that matter --- on the windows. There are only sheers. The result? All the light from the city comes into your room all night --- and I was on the fourth floor (lower floors must be even more fun; unless maybe they put sheers on the top floor to be cheap). If you're looking to sleep in a dark room, good luck with that.
4) The TV has a minimal selection of channels I'd expect at a place like Motel 6. There are about 40 channels, made up of news, sports, Showtime, and a few other odd ones like Lifetime nobody watches.
5) The bathroom has been "updated" to the normal no light standards of hotels these days. One overhead light in the ceiling, and then one of those wall mirrors with lights built in that barely light up the room. Additionally, almost every hotel I've stayed in these days has a night light in the bathroom so when you get up at night you don't need to wake yourself up with a bright light to use the bathroom. Of course, with all the light coming in through the sheers at night, maybe they figured a night light wasn't required.
6) The bathroom had 2 rolls of toilet paper, both of which were 75% used when I arrived. It's the only hotel I've ever been in that didn't have a spare roll of toilet paper somewhere.
7) There were several strands of long hair curled up on the bathroom floor.
On a positive note, the wifi works well and the beds are fairly comfortable.
Not a standard Mariott
Opinión escrita el 21 de Julio de 2020
We showed up at 4pm and were told our room wasn’t ready yet and they would call when it was. We went to the mall for 2 hrs. When we came back the room still wasn’t ready and the front desk gave us an upgraded room.
Our daughter called to find out the pool hours and was told it was reserved for the night. It also appears that you have to reserve the use of the gym.
The shower door was heavy and the wheel kept falling off the track and needed to be fixed. Breakfast was your choice of an orange, banana, granola bar and cinnamon roll.
Front desk wasn’t wearing a mask.