With a stay at Marriott Milwaukee Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, just a 4-minute walk from Riverside Theater and 10 minutes by foot from Wisconsin Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Pabst Theater and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Milwaukee Public Market. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Riverside Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Milwaukee City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Bronze Fonz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Pabst Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- US Bank Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Milwaukee Public Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Warner Grand Theater - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- St. John's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Grohmann Museum \- 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Cathedral Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi .The nearest airports are: General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
- Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 55.7 km / 34.6 mi .The preferred airport for Marriott Milwaukee Downtown is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy American cuisine at Millioke, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including a conference center.