With a stay at The Travelers Inn in Mineral Point, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Alley Stage and Pendarvis. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Mineral Point Railroad Museum and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Upland Hills Health Hospital & Clinics. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Pendarvis - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Alley Stage - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Mineral Point Railroad Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Upland Hills Health Hospital & Clinics - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Governor Dodge State Park - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Meadow Valley Trailhead - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Yellowstone Lake State Park - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Cox Hollow Beach - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Folklore Village \- 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
- Twin Valley Beach - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
- Belmont Mound State Park - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
- The House on the Rock - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
- Rollo Jamison Museum - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Mining Museum - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Blackhawk Lake Recreation Area - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.