With a stay at St. Mary Lodge and Resort in St. Mary, you'll be 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Glacier National Park and 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Waterton Lakes National Park. This hotel is within the region of Lake McDonald and Apgar Visitor Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Waterton Glacier International Peace Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Glacier National Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- St. Mary Visitor Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- St. Mary Falls - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Virginia Falls - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
- Piegan Pass Trailhead - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Logan Pass Visitor Center - 29 km / 18 mi
- Cut Bank Trailhead - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
- Police Outpost Provincial Park - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Grinnell Glacier Trailhead - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
- Swiftcurrent Trailhead - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
- Iceberg Ptarmigan Trailhead \- 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
- Bird Woman Falls - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
- Waterton Lakes National Park - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
- Lodgepole Gallery and Tipi Village - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi .The preferred airport for St. Mary Lodge and Resort is Glacier Park Intl. Airport (FCA) - 118.7 km / 73.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air- conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at The Snowgoose Grill serving the guests of St. Mary Lodge and Resort, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.