A stay at Mercure Montauban places you in the heart of Montauban, steps from Montauban Cathedral and 3 minutes by foot from Ingres Museum. This 4-star hotel is 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from Airbus and 32 mi (51.5 km) from Toulouse Business School. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Montauban Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Ingres Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Place Nationale - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Office de Tourisme Montauban - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Pont Vieux \- 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sapiac Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Port Canal Capitainerie - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Abbey of Belleperche - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Musee La Villa des Peintres - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Office du Tourisme de Bruniquel - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Pont Napoléon - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- St Pierre Abbey - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
- Château de Nolet - 30 km / 18.6 mi
- Pont-canal du Cacor - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
- Animaparc - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi .The preferred airport for Mercure Montauban is Blagnac Airport (TLS) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Bourdelle, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Montauban? This hotel has 8500 square feet (790 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.